See through the eyes of a sage
“The study of the teachings of those who have achieved the highest success in the spiritual journey is essential for anyone determined to do the same.” — Durga Ma
- See inner meanings of mystical teachings
- Approach written teachings as multilevel messages from God to you
- Discover the messages meant for you in your current phase of growth
- Learn how to make any mystical text understandable and useful
- Explore ancient teachings that can be used by anyone on a practical, day to day basis, or by anyone seeking enlightenment and liberation
Travel through time with Durga Ma, a journey through her own translation of an ancient mystical text. As you move through one of these, you will come to understand translations of texts from any religion, and be able to do it on your own without having to learn the original language.
Ancient spiritual texts that are available to the public are usually lengthy, scholarly translations abundant with commentary, and are based on someone else’s beliefs. You will find new perceptions and points of view with these simple translations from the original Sanskrit. You will learn to translate the translations and apply them to your own life and your own path.
Subjects: Devotion; wisdom; the embodied one and the being; yoga; kundalini; the nature of action; progress; freedom; meditation; avoiding obstacles; the river of no return.
Online course, eleven lessons, eight weeks or less.
Completion survey, one week.
$375 Enroll in the Online Course