Experiential Meditation replaces effort with experience
Experiential Meditation will take you on the most amazing journey you will ever experience. Contrary to most teachings on yoga meditation, not only does it not rely on will power, it excludes it altogether. Experiential Meditation is entirely spontaneous and one-hundred percent experience.
This mode of meditation has its roots in the Indus Valley region more than forty thousand years ago. The First Master, having been observed to offer herself to Truth, resulted in two streams of followers: those who tried to duplicate what they had seen, and those who went to her to learn her secret. Experiential Meditation stems from the latter of these two original lineages.
This unusual form of meditation has been through many names. Durga Ma has settled on the name Experiential Meditation because it gives some hint of the nature of this amazing process.
Surrender Meditation is an introductory course that will help you decide if this meditation is for you, prepare you for initiation, and teach you how to find another teacher if it isn’t. Ten lessons, $39.95
The Cat’s Out of the Bag!
Durga Ma brings you Shaktipat and Experiential Meditation in two formats:
Experiential Meditation Gatherings
- The meditation is introduced and important components are explained
- Questions answered
- Broadcast Shaktipat
- Experiential Meditation is explained as full Surrender Meditation, and information on the process of reaching advanced stages is discussed.
- Questions answered
- Direct Shaktipat
- Introduction to Shaktipat Roundtable
Three Paths in One
There are three components to a solid pathway to spiritual fulfillment: knowledge, action (practice) and devotion. These three are often seen as separate, but neither knowledge nor action will succeed without the fundamental platform of devotion. They belong together as surely as these three means of proving God/Truth.
- The written teachings of those who have completed their journey to Divine Union and know the way.
- The oral teachings of one’s own teacher that have been passed down through that person’s lineage of teachers.
- Personal experience gained through putting the teachings into action in one’s own practice. The primary practice of Durga Ma’s lineage is Experiential Surrender Meditation (Shaktipat Kundalini Yoga).
The teachings and practice of this meditation bring all of these essentials together in one vital path. If you are not wedded to instant gratification and feel-good spirituality but seek Truth by any name, Experiential Meditation may be for you. But it is not for everyone. If you think it may be for you, we encourage you to explore it further by attending a Gathering or a Shaktipat Intensive.